Saturday, March 1, 2008

Change the size of the quick lanch icons in Windows XP

I found it very useful after I changed the orientation of my taskbar (I was used with a normal screen and on the wide one the taskbar had too much of the vertical size, so I decided that a vertical taskbar will give me the most useful space for the windows).
Getting back to the quick lauch icons - I will use the words from the article I found on WinXPtutor: "You can set the Quick Launch bar icon size to either Large or Small. Right-click an empty area on the Task bar and uncheck Lock the Taskbar option. Now, right-click exactly on the Quick Launch drag handle and select View menu. You can choose between the two options namely Large Icons and Small Icons. Once selected the required option, Lock the taskbar again."

No comments: