Monday, April 2, 2007

A little story for... who want to read it

I liked this story, hope you'll like it too...
I came home late again and my 5 year old was waiting me at the door.
- Hello! What are you doing here?
- I have something to ask you!
- What was your question?
- Dad, how much do you get payed for an hour at work?
- That's none of your business - I said and wanted to end the discussion, but why did he ask that?
- They pay me 200, why do you need to know?
- Can you give me 150?
- What!? You need them for a stupid toy, I'm working all day log and you come at this hour to ark me something like that!? Go to bad and don't annoy me with that kind of things...
He didn't say anything, he just turned to his room. I start thinking why does he needs those money, he didn't ask for money till now. So I went to his room.
- Are you sleeping?
- No, dad, I'm not.
- I'm sorry I yield at you, here - take the money you asked.
He took the money, then he pooled put some money from under his pillow, put it together, count it again.
- Why do you need these money, you all ready have... some.
- Yes, I have enough now, I have 200 and I want to buy an hour of your time, could you come tomorrow to have dinner with me and mom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suuper tare,
cu goana asta dupa bani alergam mereu dupa un viitor frumos fara sa ne dam seama cat de repede trece prezentul